No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Via my Site Meter

I have discovered that this is the number one result for the Google search, "i am a middle aged woman who loves to masturbate." To think someone might have been to this site and that was the best or only way they could remember to get back? Sad, I think, but I'm not sure for whom.

And, lest anyone get the wrong impression, I love sex. Primarily, I'd prefer that experience to be a mutually enjoyable experience with one other female human. Given the fact that I've been single for a while and haven't historically done otherwise meaningless sexual encounters, that means the sex I have lately is of the masturbatory type. I wouldn't necessarily categorize myself as "a woman who loves to masturbate" but as "a woman who loves sex" and, since I'm single, that means solo sex for now.

No, I'm not taking offers for otherwise meaningless sexual encounters right now. If that policy changes, I'll be sure to post.

Technorati tags: blogging / humor / life / masturbation / sex-positive / sexuality

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home