No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

My New Ribbon

I managed to get to The Pissed-Off Progressive wandering around the internet this early-afternoon. I hereby admit I stole the idea from that site via the Impeach Bush Coalition. I also admit I'm not going to take the time right now, since my dog needs a walk, my belly is growling and my garden is loudly calling my name, to investigate these site further but the first impression is very good. This handy-dandy post sure will be convenient when I come back later to check them out.

As much as I don't want to be reactionary, I'm really starting to think impeachment may become the only viable option to stop this madman and return some semblance of sanity to American politics. He's run roughshod over our country, economy, international relationships, Constitution, civil rights, bodies, Supreme Court, etc., ad nauseum, for too long. I once held out hopes that we could survive until the 2008 election and then work on repairing the damage. But he's done so much harm in five years and has so little to lose, I can no longer see any other option. I'm really beginning to think censure or impeachment may be the only option to stop the madness and get our country back on the right track.

I'm sure to be posting more on this as I ruminate over it in coming weeks. Try to contain your enthusiasm.


Now, this is one even I might consider "taking for the team!"


Technorati tags: humor / US Politics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home