No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Blogroll, of Sorts

I started this really great post after work tonight, then I got sidetracked. You know how it is. One blog leads to another and, the next thing you know, it's 3 AM. I hope I can recreate the thought stream in the morning. Afternoon, more likely. At least I've created a way for me to conveniently access my favorite blogs until I can figure out how to interact with BlogRolling. I also hope to figure out del.icio.us and Technorati for tags, categories and such. Good thing I have a week off!

In case you didn't figure it out, I feel particularly drawn to Tennessee Guerilla Women. This seems like a wonderful collection of women fighting the good fight for what they (and I) believe in and they're not just about Tennessee. I've shown my appreciation in a tangible way, via negotiable US currency. I hope you'll keep tabs on them a while and maybe feel moved to do the same.

Now, if only the weather isn't perfectly gorgeous today (supposed to be mostly sunny and 74...uh-oh!) and I don't get sidetracked in the garden all day, you just might get that promised, and eagerly anticipated, next really great post.

Two nightingales are singing for me to go to bed...

Technorati tags: blogging / feminism / life / US politics / women

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home