No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Monday, May 22, 2006

Feathers, Pillows and Clouds

Wow! I'm still flush with excitement! I decided, just for the heck of it, to click on "Blogs the link here" on my Technorati stuff. I figured it would just be me. On the rare occasions I've checked that stuff, the links are almost universally my own. Lord knows I've tried to let my little world know how I was spending...or wasting, it's all a matter of perspective...my time.

I turned near as red as my shirt when I found I am linked over at Patricia Kirby's Ramblings from the Desert and found that not only is there a link there...I actually made her list of "Folks!" Oh, someone fan me, please! "I was walking on clouds. Now I'm walking on feathers on pillows on clouds," or some such nonsense from the movie Roxanne. (Loved that flick!)

I mean we're talking a writer here, folks. Not your simple, run-of-the-mill muse-meister like me. This is a woman who's been paid actual cash money for what she does! And she's got a mouth like a gutter tramp. And she got a tongue sharp as a scimitar. And she's got a wit quick as a bolt of lightning. And she is funnier than hell! What's not to like? It's everything I love most in a woman! Check her out...I guarantee you the howling you'll hear will not be the coyotes, it'll be your own howls of laughter!

Wow! I'm so humbled!

Technorati tags: blogging
/ humor / life

2 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

I went and visited Patricia and had a rolling good time. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Loving the new 'you' LOL. Love Yvonne

23/5/06 4:30 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Yeah, she's a hoot! Glad you liked her, Von! xoxox

23/5/06 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home