No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Friday, May 19, 2006

A Good Day, as Far as I Can Tell

Yep, today was a good day...what I saw of it anyway. I finally fell asleep around 8AM with the laptop open on my lap in bed. Fortunately, I woke up five hours later in the exact same position and Lil' Bessie here suffered no harm. As my final waking act, I'd clicked "publish" on that last post, which is now duly proofread and corrected. I was aghast at how abysmal my spelling can be when I'm semi-conscious!

Needless to say, I did not see morning today, except for that part between midnight and 8. I crawled out of bed around 3-ish, did dogly duties and headed to my diner for "linner." Today, I couldn't even rationalize it as "brunch."
There are no pressing garden tasks. I've planted everything except my cut flower bed, the black willow I bought to memorialize my dad and my tomatoes, watermelon, canteloupe and marigolds. Oh, I think I want some chives, too. They are all no biggies, though, and I have the luxury of being off until next Thursday so life stretches out before me on this dreamy Friday evening full of hope and promise. Sounds like it's time to entirely blow the evening organizing my photos and catching up on my favorite blogs.

Yep, a good day.

Technorati tag: life

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Lol...thanks, Justin! I'm all for multitasking and things that make that easier. I'm just wondering how much poop I must scoop to allow me to garden at night.

20/5/06 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home