No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Sunday, May 21, 2006

So Much for Good Intentions

What did Dad used to say? "You put shit in one hand and good intentions in the other..." I promised myself I'd get to bed at a reasonable hour and it's now three o'clock AM. Sounds pretty reasonable, especially since the last two nights have been 8 and 7:30 AM, respectively. So, although I had all sorts of goodies planned, I spent too much time at Bad-Assed Girls, playing with my WordPress blog and adding to links here to be able to come up with a post or two. You can check out MadMom and Mutt or BAGs in the meantime, if you'd like.

Hopefully, i will see the other side of noon this morning. Look for more in the coming few days.

Maybe it was, "You put wish in one hand and shit in the other...."

(Disclaimer: I will not attest to the veracity of those links until the morning, late morning or early afternoon.) (Link veracity-check)

No, wait. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." Or was that "shit?"

(No Spellcheck was used in the typing of this post)

Technorati tags: blogging / life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home