No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Hope You Didn't Miss Out!

I sure hope you remembered to celebrate National Masturbation Month by participating in yesterday's Masturbate-a-Thon. If you didn't have a chance or forgot about it (though how one could forget is beyond me), it's only Sunday and it's a three-day weekend for much of the US so you have at least a whole day/night to make it up!

I participated grandly this evening. What I lacked in an attempt at a masturbate-a-thon record I made up for in quality, and that's what matters most to me.


Have a hand at it! Give it a stab! You never know what you might find!

Technorati tags: cunt-positive / humor / life / masturbation / self-awareness / sex-positive

10 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Phew, I'm glad Kelton woke me up so early. Now I can get started and celebrate all day long.

28/5/06 4:33 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Woo-hoo! Have fun, Jess!

28/5/06 8:29 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Now, if you get accused of masturbating while he's away, at least you'll have some fond memories to have made it worthwhile.

Where don't your comments work, Von?

29/5/06 8:33 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Sure, Pam. Merely take matters in your own hands. Your make-up test may be taken at any appropriate time you choose and you may re-take your make-up exam as many times as you like.

There's only one woman who's got to be in the mood at the same time. Cake walk!

; )

30/5/06 12:10 AM  
Blogger Mike Stewart said...

I've decided to celebrate National Masturbation Month all year round! As some other blogger brilliant put it "It's always May in my pants!" Cheers!

30/5/06 8:52 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Good for you! Why limit a good thing to 1/12th of your life?

I stopped by your site but didn't really have time to peruse. I'll check back another time.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheryl

30/5/06 11:27 AM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Comment do not ever come up in Madmom and Mutt. It just says they have been saved and shown after blog owner approval?

Love Yvonne

I offered to pack all my toys into his bag, or for him to hide them so I couldnt get into trouble this time. He just gave me a filthy look and told me that wouldnt be necessary. He spoils all my fun. LOL

31/5/06 8:51 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Really???

I must have somehow switched it to "moderate comments!"

Egad! Thanks for telling me, Von! I'll go change it and read all the gooey comments you've left then post them!

Thanks again!
xoxox

31/5/06 10:40 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

FINALLY! I was starting to get offended of my comments never being on your other blog. I thought you didn't like me anymore.

3/6/06 10:37 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Well, I really hadn't wanted to mention it but, since you raised it, Jess...

; )

3/6/06 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home