No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Hospital Around the Corner

It's official! I will leave my current place of employment on Saturday, September 2nd and start at The Hospital Around the Corner on September 13th. Woo-hoo!

I'm very excited about leaving this place with which I am so displeased and disillusioned and starting in a place where they really seem to have staff buy-in in their hospital and unit. I think I'll like it there. If only it weren't 5 days a week. Ugh! I guess I should accept that I'll work like most of the rest of the world but, damn, I'll miss only working 3 days out of every 7! We'll see how that goes. There are changes afoot in the ER at THAC which might facilitate my move to 10- or 12-hour shifts.

Wish me luck.

tags: life / nursing / work

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, enjoy it.

16/8/06 10:03 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Thanks, RfR! I will, I'm sure. : )

16/8/06 11:03 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Thanks, Pam. I'm in the mood for some stress relief! : )

17/8/06 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home