No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Change of Scenery

It looks as if I have a new job. I interviewed today with some of the staff at The Hospital Around the Corner (here after to be known as "THAC." THAC is two blocks from home or a short hike up the hill and 100 yards, if I'm running late. I wonder how long it'll take me for the secondary route to become the default?

I hope to be able to leave my current place of torment, erm, employment in three, no more than four weeks tops! Woo-hoo! I was very impressed with what I saw today...clean and orderly (I think I've died and gone to heaven, really!), pleasant people, equipment that works. There's a lot more to say but Hell calls on the morrow.

Cheers!

tags: life / nursing / work

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Thanks, Pam. If nothing else, my work stress level should be greatly reduced. And, having looked around, it's neat, clean and organized, which is a good start!

13/8/06 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home