No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

First Installment

Just a snippet, a teaser, if you will. I have pretty much physically recovered from my trip to Barbados, though I still need to get my suitcase from American Airlines and a massage from my lovliest masseuse, Matt. I'm on my way to see my therapist, Rowena, this afternoon. It's probably a good idea for me to check in with her before I spew all my sordid tales here. ; )

Remember this post? Well, I found out that not only does God have a sense of humor, She has a wicked taste for irony. As in, I got my first period in almost two months in the first-class lavatory of the airplane on the first leg of my flight to Barbados! I almost peed myself laughing at the irony of it. Oh, and no tampons in the loo, only gigantic pads, my tampons all safely packed away in my checked luggage.

Too funny!


Hope it was good for you, God! I sure found the humor in it.

Technorati tags: bitchy / humor / middle-age

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home