No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Countdown

Last day of work before vacation. Historically, I have been able to endure any bullshit handed to me when I've only had 12 more hours to suffer before two weeks off. Today, I'm not feeling so easy-going but, what the heck. It's only twelve hours.

In two days, I will be arriving in Barbados...ready for 10 glorious days of rest, relaxation, beach and book time and thinking about nothing else about work but those things that interest me...the ED/Information Services job and the dedicated Fast Track project I've been working on.

I can't wait!

Technorati tags: bitchy / life

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What will I do without you for 10 days? Sounds to me like I'll finally be able to call your home and leave dirty messages without you picking up the phone... This could be fun!

;)
I repeat ;)

14/6/06 9:15 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Go for it, anon. Did I ever give my number out to that schizophrenics support group? I can't remember. Maybe an alternate personality did...

; )

I repeat. ; )

14/6/06 11:20 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I could ship some toys to you from Miami and you could easily forget my absence. Besides, I'm takaing the laptop and am sure there will be internet cafes in Barbados!

I'll be around!

14/6/06 11:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a wonderful vacation.

15/6/06 7:12 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Thanks, RR! I plan to either have a great vacation or not remember a whit of it! ; )

15/6/06 8:53 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Yep, once you lost your mind and gave me your number. Silly mistake!

15/6/06 9:49 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Oops, forgot to click the anonymous button.

15/6/06 9:49 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Whoops! The "cat's" out of the bag now!

; )

16/6/06 1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home