No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Thursday, June 15, 2006

T-Minus 5

Five hours until I have to get up to get ready for my 4 AM cab ride to the airport. I still have to chuck all the clothes and books into their respective suitcases, shower and sleep. Somehow, I think I'm going to be missing out on the latter. I just couldn't leave without saying goodbye, especially since I now have a stalker who's going to be terribly lonely the next 10 days if I'm unable to find a wireless connection or am having too much fun to bother.

Au revoir, all. I'm sure you'll be hearing from me soon...

::slaps "Barbados-bound" sticker on back of travel trunk and waves over shoulder::

Technorati tags: life that's it. just life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't.... stop.... crying.... i.... want.... you.... so.... bad.... (insert heavy breathing here)

15/6/06 9:47 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

ROFLMAO, anon!

; )

15/6/06 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home