No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Friday, October 20, 2006

I am *SO* Glad I Don't Watch TV

...especially in October and November.

And yet...



...look at all the fun I'm missing!

I love the crescendo of ticking bomb sound effects!

You can go to Tennessee Guerilla Women to see the Democratic response. Egalia links to Volunteer Voters for the video I've posted. Of course Bush doesn't want to catch or kill him...then he'll have no handy boogeyman in the closet to terrorize us with!

Nope. Can't do it. My blood pressure won't take it if I start watching this shit on tv. Hell, I haven't even been able to make it through a state of the Union address for the past six years. Better for me to stick to NPR until November 8th.

Do you believe we've been made safer as a nation since January 20, 2001?

Y'all go out and vote now, y'hear?

tags: bullshit / Bush / Democrats / midterm elections / Republicans / US politics / "war on terror"

4 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

Good lord, I hate this time of year. Political commercials make me want to avoid TV alltogether, which may be a positive side-effect. :)

20/10/06 6:15 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Oh, I can't stand them! And the nearer the election, the worse the mudslinging and fearmongering!

20/10/06 11:48 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Ahh yes, it's that time of year when the thought of the political propaganda and BULLSHIT makes you cringe and avoid even turning the TV on.

Scary assed ad though.

As sad as it is that Iraq and Iran are trying to annhilate each other... why couldn't we have just LEFT THEM ALONE? Then the rest of the planet wouldn't have much to BE afraid of. Oh except for all the dumb arse polititians.. who get involved in shit they shouldnt, and lie about the reasons for doing it.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Love Yvonne

22/10/06 7:24 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

They're not out for each other anymore, Von. With a Shiite Iran and a Shiite Iraq, they're likely to be great buds once the US pulls out. It's a scary thought. I hope Iraq doesn't wind up corrupted into a fundamentalist state with Shria law.

Couldn't agree with you more about the asswipes leading our countries!

xoxox

23/10/06 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home