No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Saturday, October 14, 2006

America Stepping into Fascism

There's a fascinating article on AlterNet today about the rise in American fascism. The author, Stan Goff, presents arguments that many of the precursors for former fascist regimes are nicely falling into place right now in the good ol' US of A! Goff has also contributed at Truthdig.



I know it's nothing we didn't know already but it's a well-written and documented piece and worth your time, if you have an interest in such things. I warn you, it's long, but I exhort you to read it to the end. It's worth it.



tags: America / Bush administration / facsism / neoconservatism / US politics / world politics




(I stole this cartoon from one Greg Spence Wolf. I hope he doesn't mind.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home