No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Friday, October 06, 2006

Oh, Yesss!

Check out the badges on my sidebar from electoral-vote.com.

Oh, hell, I'll save you even that trouble and post them here:

Last night when I got home from work, the senate race was tied at 49-all with two ties. Bob Menendez in NJ has pulled ahead according to a Farleigh-Dickinson poll.


In the House race last night, the tally was 217-all, with one tie. Look at those Democrats now! Yeah!

You know me...you can click on the pictures to get to the sites with more details on the races and the polls.

Anybody feel like singing, "Happy days are here again?" (Whose campaign song was that, anyway? I'm sure Refugee from Reason can tell me.)

tags: Democracy / US Congressional race / US politics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home