No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Former US Representative from Florida, Mark Foley

Also here, from the New York Times. Somebody'd better lock up the guns.

Oh, and I found out about it thanks to Debra Haffner's blog. I hope the Rev. Haffner can forgive my unChristian act of casting a stone, though it wasn't the first one. And for hoping Ken Mehlman doesn't get one uninterrupted hour's sleep between now and Nov. 7th.

tags: abuse / pederasty / pedophilia / Republican Congress / sex / sexual abuse / sexual predator / US House of Representtives / US Politics

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And you're surprised!

30/9/06 1:18 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I guess not. Disgusted, yes...especially in light of my previous post about another Bush-supporting bully.

I hope Foley's cellmate in FL is nicknamed "Hog."

30/9/06 1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home