No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Good Times in Tennessee and NJ

Wow! The Tennessee Guerilla Women must be kicking some serious butt down South. That's got me as excited as the most recent poll results for my home state of New Jersey!

In case you hadn't noticed, I put badges in my sidebar which show the current state of campaign affairs based on recent polls. It's really very interesting. I got it from www.electoral-vote.com, if you'd like one of your very own.


I checked it last night when I got home from work. At the time, Tennessee was "barely Republican," as was New Jersey (indicated by white ringed in pink). Tonight, Tennessee is white ringed in blue, indicating "barely Democratic!" And New Jersey is a dead even tie!

Go Harold Ford, Jr. (TN) and Bob Menendez (NJ)!

(You can click on the picture to go to the website, which includes a map legend.)

tags: US Congress / US politics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home