No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Flower Child

Why have I never heard of ZeFrank before? Am I the last person with access to the internet to hear of him? Apparently, he posted a video a few years back on the proper way to dance and gained some fame and/or notoriety. I wonder if he's ever gotten a date for his efforts. He must be a graduate of either MIT or Carnegie Mellon.


Take a trip there. Make a flower or an entire garden, doodle, make a face collage, scribble, build your own kaleidoscope, draw, blow your mind in the matrix. It's like all the best things from your childhood all wrapped up in one website. You can also learn some life lessons, though I'm afraid to consider what life lesson one should learn about a vacuum.

Go there. Have fun. Just don't blame me if you oversleep tomorrow!

Technorati tags: humor / life


6 Comments:

Blogger KMae said...

Dang, this is cool!!

28/7/06 9:34 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Told ya! Don't be late for work!

28/7/06 10:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Still around and checking in, but in Maine to quiet down...nice work.

28/7/06 11:10 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Ooooo...Maine. I love it! I always thought I'd want to retire to a little cabin on a small lake in the Sebago Lake area. Now I think I would ideally split my time between there and Barbados or some other small Caribbean island.

Have a great time, RfR, and thanks!

: )

28/7/06 11:53 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

totally cool. i had not found that one before. thanks for the fun link!!

29/7/06 12:38 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Have fun, Sandra. It should have a "could be addictive" disclaimer.

29/7/06 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home