No Ordinary Princess

...anything but ordinary...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I Finally Got it Up...See Ann Coulter "Down Below"

I finally had time to finish my Coulter rant. Please find it situated "down below" or follow this link. Damn shame she has to be such a b-i-t-c-h. That's not "bitch' in any sort of positive sense, like Bitch | Lab or BitchPhD (or even myself). No, that's an evil, "I need to get laid" "let's put on this false persona to smother the fact that I'm probably a closet dyke" bitchiness.

Ever consider a cloister, Ann? It might be just what the doctor ordered!

Technorati tag: even bitchier

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting, I don't think that broad can get it up. Won't write about her at all because I don't want to give her even negative publicity, on the off chance that someone might want to actually read what's she's written and add to her royalties

13/7/06 1:34 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Good point. You have more restraint than I.

13/7/06 2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually know a guy who tried to hit on her at a fundraiser a few weeks ago. I told him he needed to get his head examined. He told me he was drunk!

Why he was at a republican fundraiser though . . . I don't wanna know. That shit's CREEPY.

17/7/06 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home